Visits & Trips
Every year students at Belfairs Academy are invited to take part in a variety of educational trips and visits to a range of locations both in the UK and abroad.
To ensure visits can be made as safe as possible, the Academy has a policy, procedure and guidance that informs staff about what they should consider when organising a visit. This can be found here.
To support staff, the Academy also has an Educational Visits Coordinator (EVC).
The EVC has the role of ensuring the Academy’s duty of care for the health & safety of students while on educational trips and visits is complied with.
This is done by ensuring that teachers and others who organise and are responsible for visits follow the policy and procedures, including final endorsement of certain categories of visit. The information provided is checked to ensure the visit complies with policy and then the Principal gives final agreement. In addition to other responsibilities the EVC monitors visits being undertaken and provides advice, information and training to staff.
Visits and Trips 2022-23
- Thursday 8th June – Post 16 Baker McKenzie/Barclays Programme
- Tuesday 20th June – Year 8 Maths Trip to Harry Potter World
- Friday 14th July – Post 16 Baker McKenzie/Barclays Programme
Previous Visits and Trips:
- Tuesday 27th September – Year 12 Photography Trip to Old Leigh
- Tuesday 29th November – Year 12 and 13 Media Trip to BFI
- Thursday 1st December – Year 12 Art Trip to Tate Modern
- Friday 2nd December – Post 16 Baker McKenzie/Barclays Programme
- Wednesday 14th December – Year 11 Theatre Trip
- Thursday 19th January – GCSE Drama Trip
- Friday 13th January – Year 12 and 13 Media Trip to BFI
- Tuesday 21st February – Post 16 Baker McKenzie/Barclays Programme
- Friday 24th February – Post 16 Baker McKenzie/Barclays Programme
- Thursday 2nd March – Year 7/8 Music concert at Palace Theatre (Frozen)
- Thursday 9th March – Year 8 Trip to Neasden Hindu Temple
- Tuesday 21st March – Year 13 Victoria and Albert Museum and Design Museum
- Wednesday 29th March – Year 7/8 Tree Planting
- Thursday 30th March – Year 7/8 Tree Planting
- Tuesday 11th April – Saturday 15th April – Maths Trip to New York, America
- Tuesday 18th April – Year 11 Geography Field Trip
- Wednesday 19th April – Year 11 Geography Field Trip
- Thursday 20th April – GCSE Drama Trip
- Saturday 22 – 23 April – Duke of Edinburgh Expedition
- Tuesday 25th April – Year 11 Geography Field Trip
- Wednesday 26th April – Year 11 Geography Field Trip